Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: hong kong vps  (Read 5702 times)

techie

• View Profile
hong kong vps
« on: June 30, 2014, 02:47:14 AM »
 My specs needs are 500GB bandwidth and 30GB disk space, RAM - 1GB is enough.
I have found out Hosthongkong.net offer virtual private servers in Hong Kong, but don't really know if I could trust them.
Do you know them? Are they good for vps hosting service?

jelly1991

• View Profile
Re: hong kong vps
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 12:28:20 AM »
I didn't have any experience with them.
If you need further details about that site means try to read some hosting reviews.If you are searching cheap VPS  web hosting service visit TuckTail.com  They have three five  types of VPS hosting plans.
All plans includes special kind of features like Bandwidth Overage Protection,Best-of-breed routers and servers,TippingPoint® Intrusion Prevention Systems,Telephone, email and Web-based tech support.Recently i hosted my own site here.I never had any problem.So only i recommend this one.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2014, 03:14:13 AM »
Have you looked for customer reviews on them? Seems hosthongkong.net solutions are quality and fast. They have stable network and servers. Prices are low and support is always available.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 03:31:58 AM »
 As I know hosthongkong.net services are trustworthy and quality. You will receive high stability of network and servers, support is skilled.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2014, 02:48:01 AM »
I have really enjoyed having my site hosted by Hosthongkong.net, as the people there, are very friendly and are quick to respond to your inquiry if the need arises. I also, have had no major downtimes. When i transfer my files they are so fast.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2014, 03:22:58 AM »
 I can say hosthongkong.net virtual server plans are featured and affordable. They are providing stable hosting and 24/7 available support.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2014, 03:13:36 AM »
Going to give a chance to hosthongkong.net services. I like their stability of plans, useful features and skilled support staff.