Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Cheap servers in EU  (Read 5818 times)

Trink

• View Profile
Cheap servers in EU
« on: January 17, 2017, 04:27:00 AM »
I'm looking for cheap servers in EU and hostsailor.com was advised me as the best in this field, is that true?
Are they good enough to sign up with?
What do you think of that? 
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 12:55:14 AM by Trink »

techie

• View Profile
Re: Cheap servers in EU
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 03:40:22 AM »
My recommendation is a1dedicatedservers.com server hosting deals. Their hosting work with neither glitches, nor outages. Their prices are low and support is fast and skillful in delivering their services.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2017, 05:14:44 AM »
What a world of difference than the web host I had! Hostsailor.com support has been nothing but phenomenal.
These guys are willing to walk not just an extra mile but five more miles with you. We had problems with domain transfer, but their support has been very patient with us.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2017, 03:31:04 AM »
I suggest you to use Okayservers.com that is providing top level customer care and really great server performance with nice features included.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2017, 05:42:52 AM »
Check out superbithost.com bitcoin offshore servers in EU.

Easy, straightforward domain setup. Very responsive customer service (support with a few minor setup glitches). They solve any problem and make you not worry about hosting issues at all. These guys are really experts and understand their area.
Prices are more than competitive!
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2017, 04:04:02 AM »
    I want to say that a1dedicatedservers.com plans are worth trying because of their reliable services and there is no downtime on their servers which are as stable as a rock and cost not much.

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2017, 08:34:17 AM »
Hostsailor.com is worth trying.
Their genius support team is extremely responsive, and routinely goes above and beyond their advertised scope.
Prices are low. +100 to them.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2017, 03:07:50 AM »
Now I have faster speed connectivity and everything works like a clock.
I am under the impression of dcxv.com managed servers. Pricing is really cool.
Support is good - ticket system works well. I have been very happy with their courteous, consistent, and FAST customer service.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2017, 05:06:10 AM »
 I'd like to say Hostzealot.com provides quality and resourceful plans on sweet terms. They have decent uptime, powerful hardware and support is active and troubleshooting.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2017, 03:26:15 AM »
I've been with QHoster.com for about a year now and must say that I'll definitely continue using their hosting services.
Their server locations are cool: USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)