Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS to buy ...  (Read 4017 times)

Gans

• View Profile
VPS to buy ...
« on: August 17, 2023, 12:25:30 PM »
Should I use a VPS from inet.ws or hosting.co.uk?

davids007

• View Profile
Re: VPS to buy ...
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2023, 10:37:52 PM »
bodHOST offers reliable and cheap VPS hosting solutions with a focus on simplicity and scalability. They have data centers located worldwide, SSD storage, and straightforward pricing plans. bodHOST is known for its developer-friendly environment and extensive documentation.

High-performance infrastructure
24/7 monitoring and support
Advanced security measures
Multiple Linux OS options

Limited Time Offer: Get 25% OFF on bodHOST VPS Hosting using code VS25! Don't miss out on this incredible deal!
bodHOST.com - Managed Web Hosting USA.
█ Ultra-Fast Cloud Shared and Pay-By-Use Reseller Hosting Powered by LiteSpeed!
█ cPanel • Free SSL • 100% Uptime SLA • 24/7 Support

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2023, 02:34:07 AM »
Make sure you'll have something like a personal representative or sales representative in the hosting provider so you can easily deal with various issues related to service usage.

I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with Hostnamaste.com kvm vps! Worth my money and I will continue doing business with them.
The site has always powered my social networking site with ease, no matter how much burst in traffic i get, it still runs very fast.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2023, 05:58:00 AM »
M2Host offers the best and most affordable web hosting solutions. Our web hosting's basic VPS hosting plan is just $30/mo. It includes services like Control Panel - cPanel/ WHM, Choice of Operating Systems, Remote SSH Access, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2023, 02:16:32 AM »
All in all, ProfVDS.com is unique, fun, responsible and interacts with the customer. Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers.
The site has always powered my social networking site with ease, no matter how much burst in traffic i get, it still runs very fast.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2023, 11:11:22 AM »
The best VPS accounts are available from hostingsource.com (the VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans) and scalahosting.com.
They truly have the best services. Not to mention, great speed and amazing support.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2023, 02:52:03 AM »
From my experience with kvchosting.net ssd vps, I can honestly and easily recommend them as the host for your web site and email service.
I am happy with the customer service and am also happy with the control panel.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2023, 01:37:56 AM »
Impressed by Hosting.co.uk hacked site repair solution. Very happy so far and my sites are loading much quicker and I am now in control of my server, no limitations and fully managed so if there is anything I would like to experiment with I know I have the help at hand.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2023, 06:11:20 AM »
MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our basic plan for VPS hosting starts at just $59.95 per month. It includes services like Free Domain, Free Lets Encrypt SSL and Free Data Transfer and more. For more details, please visit our website.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

Kerry Ford

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2024, 10:46:58 PM »
For purchasing a VPS, DedicatedCore.com is an excellent provider to consider. They offer a range of VPS plans that cater to different needs and budgets, ensuring you can find the right fit for your specific requirements. Whether you need robust performance, ample storage, or reliable bandwidth, DedicatedCore provides high-quality servers equipped with the latest technology to ensure your sites and applications run smoothly.

DedicatedCore.com stands out with its exceptional customer service, available 24/7 to help you with any issues or questions. Their commitment to customer satisfaction means you can rely on prompt and effective support, ensuring a hassle-free hosting experience. With competitive pricing and a reputation for reliability, DedicatedCore.com is a solid choice for your VPS hosting needs.

Sara1Ashraf

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2024, 01:48:11 AM »

I have no idea about these two providers but If you're looking to buy a VPS, I highly recommend you opt for Hostbillo Hosting Solutions. I also used its VPS Hosting India for one year and found it worth the money. Their VPS plans are affordable and offer great performance. You get reliable uptime, solid security, and the flexibility to customize your server as needed. Additionally, they provide 24/7 customer support which is responsive and helpful and can solve any server related issues in no time. Whether you're running a website, app, or other online project, Hostbillo's VPS hosting is a solid choice.  Also currently summer sale is live on its website where you can get its VPS hosting at a flat 50% off.