Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: hostsailor.com vs rockhoster.com  (Read 1807 times)

Gans

• View Profile
hostsailor.com vs rockhoster.com
« on: July 08, 2022, 12:36:23 PM »
Which VPS should I have a deal with - rockhoster.com or hostsailor.com?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: hostsailor.com vs rockhoster.com
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2022, 03:05:21 AM »
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

I'm completely satisfied with Webdock.io VPS hosting and I would recommend them to anyone!
Use the code: GOFASTVPS - gives $10 USD credit that can be applied to your account once signed up.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2022, 02:17:11 AM »
WordPress install and all the basic features you would expect are better than most hosts at this price point.
The Bitcoin integration is also much easier and better to set up than on my previous host.
Excellent customer service. I can't rave enough about Rockhoster.com web hosting.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2022, 01:02:26 AM »
There is no need to choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.
My favorite is Virtono.com pretty obviously. Like their Cloud VPS - The KVM 1G plan (1GB of RAM) for only 2.5Euros monthly.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2022, 12:23:01 PM »
QHoster.com and libertyvps.net VPS plans are trustworthy and reliable enough to sign up with.
Their support is quite fast in tackling issues and customer care is very helpful and efficient!

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2022, 04:49:18 AM »
I have been using rockhoster.com for a long time and can say that the service and support are amazing.
Incredible support that answered to my 10 questions in an average of 10 minutes!

Overall: excellent choice!
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2022, 02:23:22 AM »
I'm very satisfied with NetShop ISP VPS! The tech support is great and the response time is incomparable.
This host treats its clients with great care and maybe for this reason they have grown that much for such a short period.
They are offering Free Trial VPS now.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

EvaSmith

• View Profile
    • Managed IT Solutions
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2022, 04:35:53 AM »
Hello,

See, it is totally depends on your requirements and budget to which hosting provider is right for you. From the above-listed web hosting provider, you can choose any of the best ones. But first, you have to find out the best one. So, for this, you need to analyse their websites as well as compare their features and plans.
Hyperslice - UK’s Leading and Managed Hosting Group
Managed IT Solutions | Managed Backup Services

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2022, 12:45:57 PM »
These hosts -  rockhoster.com as well as hostsailor.com - are well-balanced and solid.
They are always very kind and helpful, they are reachable via phone call, so it was easy for you to explain what you need to get fixed if there is a problem.