Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Bitcoin server in Bahamas  (Read 4043 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
Bitcoin server in Bahamas
« on: November 24, 2015, 05:50:05 AM »
What is the best dedicated server provider with Bitcoin in  Bahamas?
Is superbithost.com the best in this realm?
Are there better deals elsewhere?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Bitcoin server in Bahamas
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2015, 07:39:40 AM »
Think that it will be reasonable to recommend findmeaserver.com service as it is helpful for comparing various dedicated server hosts.
You can rely on them, just write your specific requirements and they will find the best dedicated server host for your needs.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2015, 05:54:55 AM »
I believe you should have more reliable options to make a proper choice. I know that Maxihost.com.br is providing solid server solutions. Their support knows how to deliver high quality of service and stability of servers.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2015, 06:55:12 AM »
You can get nice dedicated servers at Digitalserver.com.mx - pricing and features have been great.
Pricing is excellent and almost everything was ok for the last 6 months. Their tech support people are courteous and prompt and informative.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2015, 05:15:09 AM »
  I know that with hosting from Maxihost.com.br everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.