Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Need help to host e-commerce site  (Read 7430 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Need help to host e-commerce site
« on: February 17, 2016, 07:09:57 AM »
Hi,
What is the best web hosting for e-commerce websites out there?
Have seen downtownhost.com offered nice ecommerce hosting plans. Do you think that it will be good option?

How reliable is this host? (especially for running e-shops)
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Childs

• View Profile
Re: Need help to host e-commerce site
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2016, 06:35:33 AM »
I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be perfect option to get hosting solutions with high stability. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2016, 07:27:53 AM »
It is so rare that you get good customer service nowadays. To me that's the most important thing. Downtownhost.com is ok.
Great value for money and the support when you need it is readily available in a friendly, patient manner (which is great for non techies like me).
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2016, 05:16:38 AM »
I suggest you to compare offers and choose the suitable one. According to my knowledge centexhosting.com is the best option to get hosting solutions. Their reliability is best, support is responsive and servers are powerful and fast.

Lerakroxa

• View Profile
Need help to host e commerce site
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2016, 03:05:46 PM »
sorry for that, we didnt detect any problem on Thursday, have you tried it now?

P.S.: ЕСЛИ ЧТО-ТО НЕПОНЯТНО ВСЕГДА СМОТРИ СЮДА >>> KLIK!
САМЫЙ БЫСТРЫЙ И ЛЁГКИЙ СПОСОБ ЗАРАБОТКА В ИНТЕРНЕТЕ! СПРАВИТЬСЯ ЛЮБОЙ! >>> ЗАХОДИ!

IvanoFFPt

• View Profile
Need help to host e commerce site
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2016, 04:13:41 AM »
Hey Guys

Im looking for best web hosting where I could host many domains...
I also need big bandwidth and space.

Could you please recommend for me some good host? 

Jeremy.

___

XRumer 12.0.16 + SocPlugin: the BEST soft for Facebook / VK / Forums / Blogs promotion!

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2016, 06:20:04 AM »
You can try my current host which is 4Goodhosting.com. They have hosted my ecommerce site and so far I haven't seen any issues. Pricing is reasonable. Servers are very fast and stable. Support is 24 hours active. The availability of both live online support and phone support is exceptional. They respond instantly when needed. I am very happy with the service they provide. Just try them without any doubt.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2016, 07:59:35 AM »
The most impressive aspect of Downtownhost.com is the reaction time for technical queries. Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help. My last web-host would sometimes take days to respond to your help ticket. I feel safe and secure with this host.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2016, 06:48:56 AM »
According to my knowledge ViUX.com is the best webhost which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2016, 02:18:47 AM »
You can join them via FB: facebook.com/downtownhost

Well, downtownhost.com is professional time-tested US web hosting provider with helpful 24/7 customer support team.
I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

WHUK

• View Profile
    • WebHosting.UK.com - WHUK
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2016, 04:01:37 AM »
Take a look at Webhosting UK Com Ltd. (WHUK), a renowned web hosting company in the UK since 2001, offers professional grade VPS hosting, Dedicated hosting, cPanel Hosting, eCommerce Hosting, WordPress Hosting service hosted in Tier IV datacenter facility.