Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Hosting a Wordpress blog ...  (Read 1660 times)

Trink

• View Profile
Hosting a Wordpress blog ...
« on: December 06, 2021, 12:38:57 PM »
Comparing Wordpress plans from simplenet.io and brixly.uk, which way is better to follow and why?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: Hosting a Wordpress blog ...
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2021, 02:38:43 AM »
How large is your website and what are its storage needs?

I host 5 wordpress blogs at Hostforweb.com Cheap VPS and must say that I am happy with uptime, speed and their tech support is always online and ready to help.
I contacted them via Skype and they explained me everything I needed to know.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2021, 05:05:34 AM »
You can rely on swissns.ch Wordpress hosting, your sites will be in good hands. They have easy to use admin section and one click installs.
They are feature rich and answer trouble tickets usually within 30 minutes to an hour.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2021, 02:15:06 AM »
Taking the advantage of the opportunity, can recommend Yourwebsite.com feature-rich wordpress hosting solutions.
I have received prompt service and advice; they regularly send out notices about possible service issues and equipment upgrades; they do a good job of keeping their terrific suite of add-on scripts up to date and maintained.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2021, 01:08:52 AM »
I have used hostforweb.com cheap hosting services for my internet identity and dream to take my business on international level, I did not have any idea what to do etc but their tech support helped me with it and in fact they are still helping me after almost 8 months.

They are offering 80% OFF Christmas SALE!
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)