Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Solid VPS account to sign up with ...  (Read 1800 times)

Childs

• View Profile
Solid VPS account to sign up with ...
« on: November 30, 2021, 11:13:50 AM »
Comparing VPS plans from asvhost.com and rockhoster.com, which way is better to follow and why?

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: Solid VPS account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2021, 12:33:28 AM »
The staff knows user requirements well and I assume this is the main reason for rockhoster.com being on top.
I am completely satisfied with the service of this web hosting provider. Nice, comfortable people to work with.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2021, 01:48:12 AM »
There are thousands of web hosting providers out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting providers like NetShop ISP web host.
They are offering Free VPS Trial,no credit card required. I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.
Start Free Trial
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2021, 01:13:25 AM »
I would recommend rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS hosting to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.
It is simply the best when it comes to web hosting, the pricing is fantastic and the customer support is top notch.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2021, 02:14:16 AM »
Can say that rockhoster.com is most often very responsive and accommodating.
I have been building websites for years, and have gone through many web hosts. This is the first which has not once yet let me down.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2021, 01:13:32 AM »
The site speed is good. Exmasters.com VPS hosting is secure. The prices are fair.
I will be migrating all my current customers, their sites, hosting and domains to their servers next week.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)