Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Which server is better to sign up with ...  (Read 1466 times)

Gans

• View Profile
Which server is better to sign up with ...
« on: December 16, 2021, 01:24:36 PM »
Which server is better to sign up with - monsterhost.com or asvhost.com

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Which server is better to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2021, 12:57:06 AM »
There are some options available on the net that can provide you with the tools and information you need when formulating your hosting decisions.

A very happy, long-time Hostnamaste.com and also Exmasters.com customer.
The pricing is also extremely fair, especially when considering their reliability, service and support.
Compare these hosting solutions and choose the best for your needs.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2021, 01:15:53 AM »
I've been using QHoster.com server hosting to host my Fergus dollar store website for a while now.
Support is usually great, my only complain being that the original average support response time of 10 minutes is now more like 30-40 minutes. This is to be expected with the kind of growth they've experienced, however.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

WHUK

• View Profile
    • WebHosting.UK.com - WHUK
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2021, 04:36:23 AM »
WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.