Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Best VPS provider in Europe  (Read 1158 times)

Childs

• View Profile
Best VPS provider in Europe
« on: January 31, 2022, 01:21:28 PM »
What's the best VPS provider in Europe?
It seems to me they are: QHoster.com and HostRound.com.

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Best VPS provider in Europe
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2022, 12:29:02 AM »
For service and support I give QHoster.com a 10/10 and I highly recommend them. It should also be noted that I started out on a custom package after talking with sales and eventually worked my way up to one of their normal plans so if you need a custom plan talk to them as they will probably be able to work with you.
I am happy using their services!
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Best VPS provider in Europe
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2022, 01:18:21 AM »
I would have to say that the customer support is unbeatable. Give QHoster.com a try and you won't regret a thing.
Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices, etc.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________