Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: I need a managed dedicated server  (Read 1594 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
I need a managed dedicated server
« on: February 08, 2022, 01:47:17 AM »
Hello Folks! I need a managed dedicated server.
It should have an integrated GPU.
Like the ones which come with the i7 series or the E3-12X5 series.
Ram 24Gb is enough. And HDD 5TB max. It should run windows.
Any provider recommendations?
Any info on centohost.com and also cloudarion.com web server hosting solutions?
What host is better? Why?
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

EvaSmith

• View Profile
    • Managed IT Solutions
Re: I need a managed dedicated server
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2022, 03:21:49 AM »
Hello,

Before go with any web hosting provider, first you need to check their customer reviews, compare their plans and most important they are providing 24/7 support or not. Because support is the most important term in web hosting services. If you are not able select the right managed It solution provider then simply log on to Hyperslice. Their team will assist you to choose the right web hosting plan.
Hyperslice - UK’s Leading and Managed Hosting Group
Managed IT Solutions | Managed Backup Services

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2022, 05:23:55 AM »
See, everyone is different from another. The above-listed hosting providers are the best to sign up but here I would recommend you to go with the eUKhost.
The reason behind, it is the No. 1 independent web hosting solution provider with over 18 years’ experience in providing affordable, reliable and high-performance hosting services from SMB's to high organisations worldwide.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting UK | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2022, 02:13:13 AM »
Are you seeking the fast dedicated server hosting go through Host.co.in one of the best and cheap server provider in India. With the best features 20x Faster, High SSD Storage, Full root access, Daily Backup, Maximum performance.

Also they are running the best discount on Dedicated Server - Get 10% OFF on Dedicated server hosting - Use Code DSH10 Offer is limited period.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2022, 04:00:31 AM »
There are many outstanding alternatives for managed dedicated server solutions in the market, but the most crucial thing to consider is security and dependability. I'd like to recommend our services, which feature a 99.99 percent uptime guarantee, 24x7 customer support, free SSL and free domains, and much more. We have a track record of delivering customer service that results in complete client satisfaction. Furthermore, our solutions are reasonably priced and quite dependable. Checkout once!