Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: SSD shared account with a free firewall with affordable prices  (Read 5053 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
Can you advise me any decent SSD shared services with a free firewall?
Is that ifastnet.com or ... ?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: SSD shared account with a free firewall with affordable prices
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 06:53:33 AM »
Please, be more specific... How much disk space, bandwidth do you require? Any budget?

As for ssd web hosting, I consider Hostwinds.com to be the best option to order it. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
Uptime is quite good, my sites are up and running efficiently. I recommend this decent hosting service.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2016, 05:17:30 AM »
   As I know Hostwinds.com is offering performance-oriented hosting. You will receive top level hosting service provided by available knowledgeable tech staff. Servers are solid.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2016, 07:57:54 AM »
I believe you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. I know iFastNet.com is the nice option to get hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2016, 06:34:29 AM »
Well, kvchosting.com is by far the best. I have been with them for more then 8 months now and I can not recall when was the last time I had to write a ticket. Their support was very quick and solved all the troubles. Worth my money and I will continue doing business with them.
Check their ssd shared hosting accounts - the price is really good (very cheap).
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2016, 06:10:27 AM »
Maybe SolVPS.com ssd web hosting solutions?

I'm paying half of what I was paying at my other host! It places high value on customer support and it shows.
As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2016, 05:23:41 AM »
Kvchosting.com is very professional, and we intend to keep them for as long as we have our website up and running.
I'm running more than one website on shared server, never had any problem.
Everything is running very well.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)