Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: keenweb.co.uk vs hostsailor.com  (Read 4928 times)

Pots

• View Profile
keenweb.co.uk vs hostsailor.com
« on: November 11, 2015, 09:06:55 AM »
Comparing VPS hosting services from keenweb.co.uk and hostsailor.com,  which service would you choose and why? 

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: keenweb.co.uk vs hostsailor.com
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2015, 06:14:03 AM »
I'd like to express the point that findmeavps.com is free service that helps to choose the right vps hosting provider.
Choosing a web host is not an easy thing to do, but their service is one of the best I must say.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2015, 05:37:57 AM »
I have never noticed any downtime even if there were any. The servers are fast and responsive.
Keenweb.co.uk has great, timely support. They will go as far as to recommend other companies and solutions, if what you require is not within their domain of service.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2015, 04:24:35 AM »
I suggest you to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I know that with JVMHost.com hosting everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2015, 07:09:53 AM »
Hostsailor.com is the best dedicated server provider whose servers are widely used by many webmasters.
Servers work with no glitches and prices are competitive. 

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2015, 06:27:39 AM »
Frankly speaking, it was not so easy for me to choose reliable vps host. It is SolVPS.com (they have fast servers in US and UK).
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2015, 07:26:59 AM »
Well hostsailor.com provides quality services and their plans have many useful resources to rum websites successfully and reliably.
They have coupons:  BFDEDI20 offers 20% on all dedicated servers first month.

BLACKFRIDAY50 offers 50% on all vps services first month.