Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Solid server provider  (Read 1375 times)

Trink

• View Profile
Solid server provider
« on: November 15, 2022, 09:51:24 AM »
Comparing servers from asvhost.com and hostsailor.com, which way is better to have a deal with and why?

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: Solid server provider
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2022, 02:37:59 AM »
Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate those needs.

The two reliable and trustworthy web hosts I know are DataPacket.net and also GTHost.com - they know what they do offering low-cost dedicated servers.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

etechsupport

• Technical Support
    • View Profile
    • Premier Сasual Dating - True Females
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2022, 04:56:54 AM »
Hi, if you are facing any issue related to cPanel or Plesk or server, then you can visit eTechSupport. eTechSupport is one of the best-outsourced web hosting support providers in the market. If you see they are providing services for the last 17+ years.

Here, is a list of Services of eTechSupport:

1. Outsourced Hosting Support
2. 24x7 Server Monitoring & Management
3. Server Security & Hardening
4. Server Migration
5. Dedicated Support Staff
6. Semi-Dedicated Support Staff
7. cPanel Support
8. Plesk Support
9. Linux Support
10. Windows Support
11. Technical Support
12. cPanel Management
13. Plesk Management
14. Web Hosting Support
15. Ticket, Live Chat & Telephone Support, Hourly Administration Jobs

For more information: Visit to eTechSupport.

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2022, 11:09:52 PM »
If you looking for a good and cheap windows vps hosting, then i will suggest you Host.co.in. I am using from the last 2 years. They provide quality services high performance, root access, and 24/7 customer support. They are one of the best VPS hosting providers.

Also, You can save 20% OFF VPS Hosting - USe Code NVH20. Hurry Up avail to this offer Now visit: https://www.host.co.in/linux-vps-hosting
« Last Edit: November 18, 2022, 12:16:10 AM by Divya165 »

WHUK

• View Profile
    • WebHosting.UK.com - WHUK
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2022, 11:33:07 PM »
WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.
For more information please visit- https://www.webhosting.uk.com/

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2022, 03:28:09 AM »
I have serveral sites hosted with 21st-thailand.com Thailand dedicated hosting and every single one of them makes me money.
That is only the case because they helped lift me and my business up. I got the treatment and I'm never looking back!
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2022, 09:37:26 AM »
QHoster.com servers are worthwhile.
Their customer service is responsive and specific to my needs. Their servers are fast, and their software is easy to use.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2022, 01:56:41 AM »
I highly recommend Hostnamaste.com Budget Dedicated Server to anyone looking for a courteous and reliable web host provider.
Lots of features, very knowledgeable fast and friendly support and the price is reasonable.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn