Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: need reseller hosting  (Read 5469 times)

Infinite

• View Profile
need reseller hosting
« on: February 09, 2016, 03:20:17 AM »
 Hello. I am in search of a reseller hosting that will provide very fast loading speed of my websites.
Do you know anything about cddhosting.com reseller hosting services? Are they reliable? Any discounts to share? Thanks in advance!

easyweb

• View Profile
Re: need reseller hosting
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 09:02:21 AM »
I can't speak for cddhosting.com but you can try http://www.serveyoursite.com/. Very reliable, competitive pricing and you can use hotdeals to take 10% off your order permanently.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2016, 07:15:11 AM »
Give QHoster.com a try as these guys are well-known and many webmasters appreciate the work they do for them.
Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2016, 06:10:07 AM »
I think you should look for more reliable names. I can say cddhosting.com is offering high quality reseller hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2016, 07:44:40 AM »
You will be pleased with kvchosting.com service. I like their pricing, features and free bonuses. Their customer support works 24/7.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

IvanoFFPt

• View Profile
need reseller hosting
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2016, 10:20:46 AM »
Have you ever tried services from wmd.hosting?
I appreciate any review of their activity in the Internet as I intend to sign up with them.
Thanks.

___

XRumer 12.0.16 + SocPlugin: the BEST soft for Facebook / VK / Forums / Blogs promotion!

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2016, 06:35:07 AM »
Can't say enough good things about QHoster.com. Support is quick - usually getting responses within an hour.
There are no hidden traps or fees. Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)