Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Right serevr to sign up with ...  (Read 1081 times)

Trink

• View Profile
Right serevr to sign up with ...
« on: February 10, 2023, 12:43:31 PM »
Servers from planethoster.com and hostround.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to select the best one for hosting a forum, so what should I do?

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: Right serevr to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2023, 03:42:39 AM »
There is no need to choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.
I've had a good hosting experience dealing with Zakservers.com - recommend their bitcoin dedicated servers. They have started to accept Monero XMR as a payment method too.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2023, 11:30:24 AM »
Guess servers from asvhost.com and hostingsource.com can be quite right for you.
For me, overall it has been a very good experience: it works just as I would expect, and with very little downtime. So for this I am happy to rate them 5/5.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2023, 03:57:09 AM »
Give vote for https://www.hostround.com/hosting/usa-dedicated-server
I do not know how those guys keep the prices so low.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2023, 02:01:34 AM »
It seems to me that these reliable dedicated server hosts will serve your demands:
1) Hostnamaste.com
2) GTHost.com
3) Wirenine.com
4) Idologic.com
Customer safety is the main goal for these folks.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2023, 01:49:36 AM »
I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.

Nice server hosting solutions you can get from Zipservers.com and Xxiwebhosting.com providers. These guys know what they do.
I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2023, 12:20:02 PM »
KVChosting.net and hostsailor.com servers can be right for you.
They are the most professional, organized and customer-centric hosting companies that I have ever had the pleasure of working with. The customer service reps are as polite as they are confident in their abilities to address any and all questions. I always leave the conversations feeling better than when I entered them. Nevertheless, they have earned my loyalty as a lifelong customer.