Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Cheap Web Hosting Required  (Read 7060 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
Cheap Web Hosting Required
« on: December 14, 2015, 06:09:15 AM »
Hey dudes,
I require your help to find a good and cheap hosting solution according to my requirements:
==> 10 GB - Disk Space, 90 GB - Traffic
99.99% Guarantee Uptime and fast speed.
Would like to ask you to share your views on Demontech.net hosting solutions. Is it reliable host?
Where can I find any possible customer hosting reviews about them? Any fresh discounts please?
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Morris

• View Profile
Re: Cheap Web Hosting Required
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2015, 05:48:12 AM »
I suggest you to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I'd say ViUX.com is perfect option to get affordable hosting. You will get stable fast servers and skilled staff.

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2015, 08:52:47 AM »
Cheap and reliable hosting are available form a2hosting.com (QUICK51) and ir-hosting.com (WarezXmas).
Their competitive and fair pricing structure allows you to deliver affordable web hosting services and still offer unparallel technical support.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2015, 06:28:41 AM »
You can rely on HostDepot.com - So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.
Here is your new coupon code for 50% off at time of order for most hosting and email products: WML35M1HRC
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2015, 12:57:09 AM »
I have been using 4Goodhosting.com since February, 2014. They have exceptional customer support. They are very responsive and prompt. I love the reasonable prices. Servers are 4x more faster compare to other hosts I've used. Website uptime is 100% and runs without any glitch.  If I were you, I will give them a try today!

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2015, 05:17:27 AM »
I know with ViUX.com hosting everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2015, 06:14:06 AM »
I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff at Dailyrazor.com.
I am very happy with the performance of my sites there. Leaving that apart, things have been great so far.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

HostiServer

• View Profile
    • Hostiserver
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2015, 02:33:58 AM »
Hi  Prosken, you may visit hostiserver.com. a lot of legit(cheap) Server packages available for you. You may chat us through our site.
VPS & Dedicated servers with outstanding support. CDN & Backup. USA & Netherlands | Hostiserver

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2015, 05:54:39 AM »
So far I haven't had any downtime, and according to a 3rd party uptime monitor, GlowHost.com have 99.99% uptime.
Their speed connectivity is ok, uptime is great as I saw my sites always up and available (online) for my visitors.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2016, 03:25:36 AM »
To receive cheap hosting with also a reliable services and good support you should go with aicheapwebhosting.com. You will be satisfied with their cheap prices, high stability of servers and networking.