Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: rockhoster.com vs libertyvps.net  (Read 1473 times)

Childs

• View Profile
rockhoster.com vs libertyvps.net
« on: May 24, 2022, 10:07:28 AM »
Which VPS (rockhoster.com or libertyvps.net) is better to sign up with and why?

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: rockhoster.com vs libertyvps.net
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2022, 12:32:13 AM »
On average, how much traffic do you expect each month?
What's your hosting budget?

Well, rockhoster.com is very good hosting provider so far. Very stable servers located in Europe.
There is always a very intelligent person on the other end of live chat who takes care of your needs immediately.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

EvaSmith

• View Profile
    • Managed IT Solutions
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2022, 04:57:18 AM »
Hello,

As per my research and experience, first, you need to analyse every point of the mentioned web hosting providers then you can decide which one is the best web hosting provider for your business/site. For affordable reliable web hosting services, I think Hyperslice is the best option for the best managed IT services. One of the UK’s leading, independent providers of Managed IT Services, the Hyperslice Group also provides an inclusive range of hosting services through our two subsidiary brands, eukhost and Web Hosting UK.
Hyperslice - UK’s Leading and Managed Hosting Group
Managed IT Solutions | Managed Backup Services

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2022, 10:53:46 PM »
When choosing the right web hosting provider, it is important to evaluate your specific needs and demands. In order to make an informed decision, you must take into account a few key factors.
Among these should be your budget, the size of your website, and your hosting preferences. When evaluating potential web hosts, you will want to keep in mind that not all providers are created equal.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2022, 01:32:19 AM »
I've been designing websites since 2010 and have experience with all kinds of web hosts. In those ten years, I don't think I've ever come across a host as great as Rockhoster.com provider! Support is helpful and very fast to respond, server performance is easily the best I've experienced, and the range of features for the money is nothing short of excellent.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2022, 12:17:25 PM »
Accounts from hostingsource.com are good enough to have a deal with.
Whenever you have a problem, the live-on-the-phone folks at them are friendly, courteous, knowledgeable, and they listen. So, your problems always get solved. They will walk you through the solution, wait while you go through the steps, offer suggestions, and then send you downloads and links if you need them.