Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPSnine hosting - is it ok?  (Read 6186 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
VPSnine hosting - is it ok?
« on: January 15, 2016, 05:27:01 AM »
I would like to ask some experts help in order to help me to choose the company.
What do you think about Vpsnine.com? The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order cPanel VPS hosting solution and this company seems to be good for me.

Do you know anything about it?
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: VPSnine hosting - is it ok?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 06:14:38 AM »
 I believe you need to look for more reliable names. According to my experience JVMHost.com is the best option to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2016, 06:09:23 AM »
I definitely would recommend Vpsnine.com to any webmasters or newbies looking for reliable VPS host.
Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP (If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, this company is the way to go).
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2016, 07:08:44 AM »
 As for me JVMHost.com is the best option to get vps hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2016, 08:18:55 AM »
Quality VPS deals are available from a2hosting.com and panamaserver.com, their VPS accounts are composed in the web master-friendly way, using them you have no issues with the running of the IT business.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2016, 06:18:41 AM »
Now, I do want to say that Vpsnine.com have been responsive in their dealings, which cannot be said about many other companies.
Overall, this appears to be a decent company that is really trying to make a good name for itself in the web hosting business.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2016, 04:43:44 AM »
 I am 100% sure that provisionhost.com is good place to get vps hosting solutions. They have high reputation among webmasters, responsive support and reasonable deals.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2016, 07:07:27 AM »
There is no need to hesitate any longer... Vpsnine.com have superb reputation in the hosting services market.
According to my experience, this hosting company has been rock solid from the beginning.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2016, 05:21:35 AM »
Seems that VPSGet.com hosting works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2016, 06:12:28 AM »
Vpsnine.com have been simply a pleasure to deal with as I know anyone who needs help appreciates the relief one feels when they can readily contact a real, live personal quickly and who is knowledgeable enough to answer your questions. The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!