Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Solid server to sign up with ...  (Read 2619 times)

Trink

• View Profile
Solid server to sign up with ...
« on: July 20, 2021, 12:48:01 PM »
Comparing servers from kvchosting.net and asvhost.com, which way should I follow as I plan to host a forum? 

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: Solid server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2021, 03:56:03 AM »
All I can say is that I am fully satisfied using kvchosting.net SSD VPS service. Pricing is also, good enough.
I'm really happy with their support, they reply to support queries very instantly.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2021, 05:55:29 AM »
You can trust ASVhost.com server hosting. The host has the team of professionals who know how to keep their services on top.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2021, 02:02:18 AM »
So far, I've been extremely happy and satisfied with NetShop ISP web hosting service!
They have no setup fees, no hidden fees. They always explain to me everything I need to know when I contact them.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________