Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: server for my websites  (Read 5954 times)

Childs

• View Profile
server for my websites
« on: December 15, 2014, 03:28:57 AM »
 I require your help to choose the right dedicated server host for my needs. Thinking to launch forum discussion board and some wordpress websites, need 450 GB of space, 5650 GB of bandwidth.
I found hosting022.com - what are your views on this web host?
What hosting provider is better from your points? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Morris

• View Profile
Re: server for my websites
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 03:36:19 AM »
 I see that hosting022.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.

HostAG

• View Profile
    • Host.AG - High Quality Dedicated Servers at Flexible Rates
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 11:23:08 AM »
I would recommend to use reliable hardware to sustain your growth.
We could offer you Intel Xeon E5-2420, 2x480GB SSD, 32GB Ram, 1Gbps port and 10TB of bandwidth at 170EUR.
Host.AG - High Quality Dedicated Servers at Flexible Rates

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2014, 04:38:37 AM »
 According to my knowledge hosting022.com is providing prefect server hosting offers with highest uptime, skilled support and useful features for reasonable prices, you won't regret of using their services.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2015, 06:31:19 AM »
 If you are in search of trustworthy hosting I can say hosting022.com is really quality and reliable to get powerful servers provided by professional support for affordable prices.
May also recommend Hostdepot.com solutions. They have attractive plans, solid network and helpful responsive staff.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2015, 01:41:41 PM »
Never heard about your host but I can say that 4goodhosting.com is my best recommendation for you. I am using their service since 2013 and indeed they have exceeded all my expectations. My sites was very fast and stable. Customer support has been very responsive even if its a small request. Don't look any further, it's a reasonable host that fits any budget.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2015, 03:20:26 AM »
Check out digitalserver.com.mx dedicated hosting packages, they also offer real Mexican Ips.
Speed and access to servers is great, feature to price ratio is hard to beat.
Good uptime, good support - most of the time! Speeds are great and everything just works.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn