Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS account to sign up with ...  (Read 1164 times)

Gans

• View Profile
VPS account to sign up with ...
« on: August 17, 2023, 11:55:32 AM »
Comparing VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and scalahosting.com, which one is better to sign up with and why?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: VPS account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2023, 02:35:14 AM »
How large is your website and what are its storage needs?
My experience with Webhost.pro is superb. great vps hosting. excellent one-on-one service. top provider to deal with. highly recommended.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2023, 05:44:15 AM »
MyResellerHome is best known for its web hosting services. We provide the best and cheap VPS hosting service. Our basic plans start at just $59.95 per month. It includes services like Free SSL, Free Lets Encrypt SSL, and more. For more details, please visit our website.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2023, 02:46:27 AM »
For me, Scalahosting.com vps solutions look great. Great variety of features - 1-click scripts installer, free website builder, nice bonuses.
Pricing is competitive - comparing their pricing with other web hosts', I must say they are the best in the hosting market.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2023, 06:03:33 AM »
VPS hosting from M2H is the best and most affordable. Our VPS hosting plan starts at just $30/mo, which includes services like a control panel (cPanel or WHM), a choice of Operating Systems, Remote SSH access, and more. For more information on our hosting plans, please visit our website.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2023, 12:30:39 PM »
VPS accounts from qhoster.com and rockhoster.com are full-featured and cheap.
Their servers are fully-redundant, scalable and flexible, control panel is usable and has web master-friendly interface and prices are not high.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2023, 05:46:36 AM »
When I first moved to kvchosting.net ssd vps I found web access was fine - their support team was very helpful with transferring files to them.
The host seems to recognize that putting in a little extra effort pays dividends in terms of keeping the customer satisfied and thereby keeping the customer.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2023, 09:15:23 AM »
QHoster.com and inet.ws VPS accounts are worthwhile.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.