Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: hostsailor.com vs hostingsource.com  (Read 1190 times)

Gans

• View Profile
hostsailor.com vs hostingsource.com
« on: July 20, 2023, 12:03:23 PM »
Which server should I have a deal with - hostsailor.com or hostingsource.com?

Gesse

• View Profile
Re: hostsailor.com vs hostingsource.com
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2023, 12:37:53 PM »
KVChosting.net and hostsailor.com  servers are solid and reliable enough to sign up with.
They are really good website hosts. They have a variety of hosting options and a variety of options. The pricing is budget friendly.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2023, 05:45:00 AM »
The dedicated promo is 50% discount for the first month for all Server plans.  https://hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers-promo/
OPTIONAL FEATURES: Windows OS - VPS $2/Month, Cloud - $7/Month, WHM/Cpanel – $12/Month, Plesk – $12/Month, additional IPs - $1/Month.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2023, 02:49:30 AM »
With hostingsource.com web host, everything is fast. I'd recommend them to anyone who's looking for a hosting solution.
The speed I am experiencing is awesome. With my previous provider there were some periods where things were fast, and other times things were sluggish.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2023, 10:55:06 AM »
These hosting providers: hostsailor.com as well as hostingsource.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
These people are very patient and assist wherever they can. A Pleasure to deal with and highly recommended.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2023, 02:33:58 AM »
What is their privacy policy and how is your personal data managed?
I've been with blazingfast.host for a while now and have to say their reliability is great...
Highly recommend their server, not only that their server is reliable but also they have fast and very good support team....
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Henryjack

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2023, 12:10:58 PM »
Which server should I have a deal with - hostsailor.com or hostingsource.com?

AllWebHost Hosting provides dedicated server hosting with high-performance hardware, solid-state drives (SSDs), and advanced server management options. They offer a combination of reliability, speed, and customer support, making them a popular choice.

Special Offer: 50% First Month Discount

You can avail the great deal from here >>> https://allwebhost.com/dedicated-servers-promo/

Have any Questions?
Contact us (800)-230-5651
« Last Edit: September 04, 2023, 10:37:26 AM by Henryjack »

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2023, 02:45:22 AM »
I am fully satisfied using GTHost.com cheap server hosting service.
Perfect network and server uptime - my sites are always up and accessible to my visitors around the whole globe.
Fast Speed connectivity - load time of my website's pages is really fast (I am very glad).
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2023, 02:13:48 AM »
Our Foundation now has no hesitation in recommending the kvchosting.net website hosting service to our clients and to those groups in the community who we support with our charitable work; we have no hesitation in recommending them to you. Good support information including knowledgebase and regularly updated system status.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn