Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: ifastnet.com vs bekserver.de  (Read 3905 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
ifastnet.com vs bekserver.de
« on: May 20, 2016, 09:55:29 AM »
Which shared account would you sign up with - ifastnet.com or bekserver.de?
Which host is more attractive from your point if view?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: ifastnet.com vs bekserver.de
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 06:36:13 AM »
What about disk space, bandwidth requirements? What is your budget?

I know that kvchosting.com is professional host offering nice ssd shared hosting solutions.
I use the site to run my business and check e-mail on it everyday, and the network performance is about as fast as any of the other services out there. As for the pricing, it is reasonable.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2016, 04:07:41 AM »
 If you need trustworthy host with stable deals take a look at realitsolution.com host. With them my websites are always up with no network/server outages. Support staff is available 24/7 and have really outstanding managing skills, they have nice offer - 40% off on annual purchase with coupon Boishakh1423.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2016, 05:44:35 AM »
   I suggest Hostwinds.com. You will receive top level hosting service provided by available knowledgeable tech staff. Servers are solid

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2016, 11:04:21 AM »
I have decided to use ifastnet.com.
All premium hosting accounts are hosted on 100% SSD powered servers providing ultra fast server disk I/O to hosted websites and MySQL queries. Support is always ready to help.