Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: choosing a trustworthy dedicated server  (Read 4590 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
choosing a trustworthy dedicated server
« on: June 20, 2016, 09:27:36 AM »
Which host would you sign up with - yougottohaveithosting.co.za or veeble.org in terms of buying a quality and cheap dedicated server from?

jacobwallace

• Fully dedicated hosting - DedicatedHosting4u
    • View Profile
    • DedicatedHosting4u
Re: choosing a trustworthy dedicated server
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 10:10:06 AM »
The best way to know about their services is search them in hosting reviews sites. Web hosting reviews decode much information about the reliability and stability of web hosting services.
Dedicatedhosting4u.com is a well established name for solutions on self managed dedicated servers and managed hosting services. We are immensely indulged in providing solutions on the deployment of online business for various clients since a decade.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 05:27:41 AM »
Touching on the point above, the first thing that needs to be determined is your individual needs and what you are looking to accomplish.

I can say that hostplay.com is a perfect place where you can order powerful dedicated servers in Netherlands, Sweden, Russia and Luxembourg.
They have easy to use interface. Pricing is a bit higher than some of the cheaper sites, but i'd definitely consider it well priced for what your getting.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2016, 05:23:56 AM »
I have noticed Hostzealot.com is nice place to get dedi plans. Servers are affordable ans working perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2016, 05:50:14 AM »
 Servers from hostzealot.com are worth your attention because of their top-notch services. Skilled support team is extremely responsive, and routinely goes above and beyond their advertised scope.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2016, 05:28:06 AM »
I'd like to say that Hostzealot.com would be perfect option to get servers with high speed and stability. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.