Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: servers from hostingsource.com  (Read 4533 times)

Gans

• View Profile
servers from hostingsource.com
« on: September 05, 2016, 07:58:29 AM »
Have you ever tried servers from hostingsource.com?
How stable and reliable are they?

Gesse

• View Profile
Re: servers from hostingsource.com
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2016, 07:27:45 AM »
I want to say that hostingsource.com us a decent and trustworthy hosting provider, they have stable servers with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
Servers are well-administrated.
Give them a try.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2016, 04:28:54 AM »
If you are looking for best server hosting you can trust Exmasters.com. You will receive high uptime, solid servers and helpful tech staff

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 02:18:29 AM »
 I strongly recommend Exmasters.com to get server deals. Their support team is helpful and skilled. Other server providers should learn from them on excellent customer service.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2016, 07:47:03 AM »
Take a look at Superbithost.com Bitcoin servers: https://www.superbithost.com/offshore-dedicated-server/

I'd like to suggest this decent host to any business site or new personal with no idea about how to build a web site personal blog/forum and who is looking for a new provider or even looking to move from the current host that got on the nerves.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2016, 05:48:44 AM »
I had been on dedicated server I ordered at hostingsource.com for almost 6 months but needed to upgrade. Took only 12 hours to get the new server built, took 4 days to migrate to the new server (my site was only down for 90 mins at the end).

Never really had any problems with the server, I run a managed dedicated server with them and speeds have been great.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!