Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Cheap VPS hosting in Russia?  (Read 4832 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
Cheap VPS hosting in Russia?
« on: November 21, 2016, 05:29:42 AM »
I have a client who wants to start online business in Russia and he needs Linux vps hosting plan:
50 gbs of disk space, 1 tb of bandwidth, 1 gb of ram + good 24/7 customer support.

What can you say about superbithost.com and their offshore vps hosting services?

Can I recommend this host to my client? Any alternatives for comparison please?
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Cheap VPS hosting in Russia?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2016, 07:24:38 AM »
Superbithost.com  is superb. This host is great. i had read some not so positive reviews on the grid's reliability but i decided i would take chance on them. I call for support frequently and never wait for more than 2 minutes until i talk with someone. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2016, 06:47:38 AM »
So, after several days I contacted them directly, superbithost.com replied immediately and explained me what hosting solution I should have bought according to my requirements.
Uptime is perfect!
Speed is faster than I've had with my previous host!
Customer support is responsive and helpful - work 24/7!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2016, 07:47:47 AM »
Use cheap and reliable servers from hostsailor.com, they will meet your expectations. The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters. Give them a try.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2016, 07:27:34 AM »
Glad to find superbithost.com offshore bitcoin web host. Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am!
Not once have I felt talked down to because I asked a daft question and I have asked some daft ones for sure.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2016, 07:45:07 AM »
You can also contact Hostplay.com team. They offer nice vps hosting deals in Russia.
They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!