Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Shared account to sign up with ...  (Read 853 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
Shared account to sign up with ...
« on: May 14, 2024, 08:04:56 AM »
Shared accounts from libertyvps.net and allwebhost.com look very attractive for me and I have to choose the best account for hosting a forum, so if you were me, what would you do?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Shared account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2024, 02:25:03 AM »
If you want to sleep good at night, have your site hosted with Libertyvps.net Bitcoin hosting, believe me, you will not regret it.
I have been very satisfied and will continue to pass the word along others.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2024, 04:18:08 AM »
Try out MyResellerHome web hosting service. Our shared hosting plans start at $2 per month. It includes services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, unlimited bandwidth, cPanel, and more. For more details, please visit our website.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2024, 07:11:35 AM »
If you are looking for a good host, with excellent support and all at reasonable prices then digitalserver.com.mx is the way to go. You'll get the highest cost-benefit on the market.
Auto Installer more than 80 web applications. Install applications with just a few clicks, easy and fast. They support all the most used commercial applications on the Internet under different programming environments.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2024, 06:24:50 AM »
My web hosting choice is Libertyvps.net Bitcoin hosting.
This host had impressed me so much over the past 4 months that I gave up my shared hosting account and use them exclusively. Customer service is second to none. All my support requests are handled under 5 minutes. They even re-installed my content management system for me after they found out the problem I had stemmed from me installing the wrong version.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)