Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: rockhoster.com vs surfhosting.co  (Read 1349 times)

Gans

• View Profile
rockhoster.com vs surfhosting.co
« on: August 29, 2024, 01:58:18 PM »
Comparing services from rockhoster.com and surfhosting.co, which account should I have a deal with and why?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: rockhoster.com vs surfhosting.co
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2024, 03:01:09 AM »
I really enjoy my hosting experience dealing with surfhosting.co - it is TOP web host. Like their Business Plan at $7.99/mo.
I have clients who have had their website hosted with a different web hosts and when their site was down, not working correctly, or had a hosting question.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2024, 02:52:49 AM »
I can't believe it, I finally found a fantastic host! Rockhoster.com support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to. My feature-packed Windows VPS is very quick.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2024, 11:58:11 AM »
I used rockhoster.com.
They have good service and fast support. I was happy with the services they provided.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2024, 02:56:49 AM »
I just moved my site to Rockhoster.com for a couple of reasons. The price is great. I've noticed no downtime and my site loads faster than ever.
They also have exceptional customer service. I had no problems getting everything set up.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2024, 11:53:10 AM »
I can say for myself that hostpro.com is one of those VPS hosting services where they really care about the security of your data. Their daily backups give you confidence that you won't be left without data in case of unforeseen situations. Another important point is technical support. They not only work 24/7 but also respond promptly to any issues without requiring additional costs. For those who are looking for not only speed but also stability with full support, this can be an interesting option.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2024, 02:48:20 PM »
You know services from libertyvps.net and allwebhost.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
 Excellent Support.
Offer loyalty discounts.
Good Prices.
Helpful.
Easy to Use.
They show that they care about your business.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2024, 03:28:40 AM »
The service reliability and value for money is top-notch. But where Rockhoster.com really excel is their unrivalled and unflappable service. Support tickets are responded to effectively within minutes.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!