Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Right EU server provider  (Read 2035 times)

Childs

• View Profile
Right EU server provider
« on: August 12, 2024, 02:19:51 PM »
What's the best EU server provider?
Is that planethoster.com or hostsailor.com?

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: Right EU server provider
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2024, 04:27:56 AM »
If you're shopping around for an affordable web hosting plan, knowing what features and necessary services you want and what you should pay for them can help you pick out hidden costs that could launch your cheap hosting plan into an expense you just can't pay for. Think that you will choose the right web host having compared these dedicated server host:
1) Neironvps.com
2) NetShop-isp.com.cy
3) Idologic.com
They are reliable and trustworthy, so I suppose this might be suitable for your request.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2024, 08:04:21 AM »
OwnWebServers' Fully Managed Dedicated Server Hosting in the USA provides an unparalleled hosting experience with maximum control, security, and performance. This service offers high-performance dedicated servers equipped with the latest hardware, ensuring your website or application runs smoothly and efficiently. Get Instant 55% OFF AMD Dedicated Servers - Promo Code MONSOON55 Configure your servers >> https://ownwebservers.com/dedicated-hosting/
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2024, 01:36:52 PM »
I'd draw your attention to accounts from surfhosting.co and swisslayer.com. Everything you want in a web-host. Consistent speed, rock-solid uptime reliability, great support and all the tools you need to create an effective web presence. Want more could you want?

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2024, 07:07:38 AM »
Last but not least, you should look for signs of reliability in a web host. A reliable host will ensure that your site is always available and that visitors will enjoy a smooth performance.
I've found Hostnamaste.com and CentoServer.com to be the best hosts for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.
The customer support is great. Any ticket I've put in has resulted in a real e-mail response within 10-15 minutes.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2024, 04:08:29 AM »
Pretty good UK dedicated servers are offered by NetShop isp experts. Tier III,Tier IV Data Centers - ISO27001 and PCI-DSS certified.
Uptime is great. They even have scripts to add email forms and guest books and counters that are part of the package.
My business has grown as a direct result of the service and support they offer.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2024, 03:50:16 AM »
Try considering Hostnamaste.com budget server hosting. Their service is also very reliable, as I haven't had any trouble connecting/using my site.
You can use this package (I like it): Dual Intel Xeon E5/X5650/AMD Epyc/Ryzen - 3.40 Ghz, RAM 4GB, 500GB Storage, 10TB 1 Gbps, $59.99/mo.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2024, 12:48:53 AM »
I think that you can have a look at https://legionbox.com/
They have a lot of good server with EU location. I'm sure you will be satisfied.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2024, 04:21:07 AM »
It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is. The key is finding a web hosting provider that can provide excellent customer support.

I am very satisfied with these reliable server hosts:
1) GTHost.com
2) Digitalserver.com.mx
3) Idologic.com
Wonderfully thorough and responsive support. They helped me with all the issues and i must say that they are really knowledgeable.
Their features have certainly gotten better and they now offer a lot more for the same price.
Servers are reliable.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________