Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Suggestions for moving a few VPS servers?  (Read 802 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Suggestions for moving a few VPS servers?
« on: August 05, 2024, 01:21:56 PM »
Hi guys,
We're looking to move our current VPS servers, I'm looking for a recommendation about a good (and stable) hosting provider.
4 of the VPSs run high-traffic websites with a pretty standard setup, bandwidth is not an issue, and specs are also standard - 12-16 vCPU and 16 GB RAM for each of them.

The most important criteria is good support, root access, and customization options - for example, running LiteSpeed instead of Apache.
I'm not looking to save a few dollars, so any price range is okay.
Is NetShop-isp.com.cy reliable web host? Any reviews please?
Thanks a lot!
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Suggestions for moving a few VPS servers?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2024, 06:28:54 AM »
I'd say they are friendly people, have good service, good value for money and only minor flaws. NetShop Isp can be trusted.
The extensive experience in the industry assure high quality and economical web hosting options that can be customized to suit your needs.
They are proud of the trust that the partners and customers have placed in them.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________