Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS in the USA?  (Read 1404 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
VPS in the USA?
« on: September 03, 2024, 12:47:08 AM »
Hello,

What is the best place for the VPS in the USA?
I have been checking with https://hostingsource.com/vps-hosting/
Are they good enough for this?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: VPS in the USA?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2024, 02:56:22 AM »
If you guys are looking for quality web hosting, check out NetShop-isp.com.cy and Regvps.com vps hosting solutions.
Go ahead, they offer enough disk space, bandwidth, email services, free domain name, free website builder tool (CMS tools such as WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla).
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

davids007

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2024, 05:11:58 AM »
bodHOST VPS hosting sale and get an instant 15% OFF, all you need to do is use the coupon code VPS15 during the checkout process. This offer is valid for a limited time, so make sure to act fast and grab this deal before it expires. With bodHOST's high-performance VPS hosting solutions, you'll enjoy enhanced speed, security, and flexibility for your website or application. Don't miss out on this opportunity to save big on your VPS hosting needs!
bodHOST.com - Managed Web Hosting USA.
█ Ultra-Fast Cloud Shared and Pay-By-Use Reseller Hosting Powered by LiteSpeed!
█ cPanel • Free SSL • 100% Uptime SLA • 24/7 Support

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2024, 01:12:01 AM »
M2Host is the solution to your problem. Starting at $30/month, we offer VPS hosting plans. Included with this package are a number of useful services, such as the free website builder, Unlimited MySQL Databases, Remote SSH Access, and the Softaculous Script Installer. Feel free to peruse our website for further details

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2024, 05:11:01 AM »
VPS hosting at WebHostingWorld is the most cost-effective option, with the pricing starting at only $25 per month. The VPS hosting plans include free data migration, free domain for life, free SSL for life, cPanel/WHM included, fully managed VPS, and remote SSH access. Also, you can get 24/7 customer support with 99.9% uptime. For more details, please visit the website.

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2024, 11:36:45 AM »
I would agree hostingsource.com is one of the best and one of the oldest VPS service providers. You will have good service.

DediRock

• View Profile
    • Dedirock
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2024, 01:20:21 PM »
Hello,

What is the best place for the VPS in the USA?

Hi Gesse, It’s important to assess each provider's features, support, and pricing in relation to your specific needs. If you're interested in exploring other options, I'd be happy to discuss how our services might fit your requirements.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2024, 05:41:58 AM »
In my web hosting with Webhost.pro vps hosting, I also learned that the hosting panel which they use is very good one and they have learned it well to make users understand pros and cons of things which we have to do every day. I don t have any complaint against them. The hosting service contains all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2024, 05:40:22 AM »
If you wish you can have a look and check legionbox.com. They have their servers in Los Angeles.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2024, 10:56:07 AM »
OwnWebServers is currently running a promotion where they are offering a 55% discount on their VPS Hosting plans for the first month. To avail this offer, customers can use the promo code "MONSOON55" during the checkout process.

Their Cheap VPS Hosting plans come with a range of features such as full root access, choice of operating systems (CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu), SSD storage, DDoS protection, firewall management, and more. They offer flexible resource configurations to meet specific requirements and provide 24/7 technical support via multiple channels (phone, email or live chat).
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

NebulaPoint

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2024, 07:13:12 AM »
If you're looking for a VPS in the US, look for solutions with NVMe drives, which offer significantly better speed and performance than standard SSDs thanks to a new data transfer protocol. I personally have several VPSs on HostPro.com. They have servers in Europe and the United States. You can choose a location for free when ordering. They provide VPS with support for control panels (cPanel, DirectAdmin, Plesk, and free CWP and CyberPanel). I like the fact that if I accidentally break something on my VPS, I can restore either the entire image from the disk or a single file from the backup. These backups are made daily and stored at HostPro.com for 30 days, and they don't take up any space on my server!
In addition, the provider provides 24/7 technical support.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2024, 07:16:09 AM by NebulaPoint »

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2024, 03:31:14 AM »
What a world of difference than the web host I had! Hostnamaste.com support has been nothing but phenomenal. Like their openvz vps solutions.
These guys are willing to walk not just an extra mile but five more miles with you. We had problems with domain transfer, but their support has been very patient with us.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!