Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: right server to sign up with  (Read 5845 times)

Pots

• View Profile
right server to sign up with
« on: February 10, 2016, 09:31:08 AM »
Baring in mind two hosts - ir-hosting.com and virtono.com, which server would you sign up with and why?
Share any ideas of yours please.
Thanks in advance.

WinnerVPS.

• View Profile
Re: right server to sign up with
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 05:32:20 AM »
Both companies look rather attractive from my point of view.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2016, 07:14:15 AM »
I know that choosing a web host is not an easy thing to do, but can say customer reviews are helpful in choosing a right host.
Try considering pirateshosting.net and their dedicated hosting packages. They have been excellent - replying to my message within a few minutes and helping me get up and running within a couple of hours.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2016, 06:32:38 AM »
You must sign up with 4Goodhosting.com. I'd like to say the point that the service is excellent. The servers are solid and stable. Pricing is reasonable. I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to assist me. They are active 24 hours. So far, I am happy and very satisfied.

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2016, 09:36:06 AM »
Servers from ir-hosting.com and virtono.com are stable and solid and they cost not much taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans.
And that's why it's hard to choose between such trustworthy hosts.
In any case you'll get quality services.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2016, 03:23:09 AM »
According to my research Exmasters.net servers are properly managed, provisioned, secured and delivered within 24 hours or less of purchase. Support is second to none.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2016, 07:21:24 AM »
Check out QHoster.com servers, they offer them in UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore. Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2016, 03:16:13 AM »
I have noticed Giga-Dedicated.ca would be best option to get server solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2016, 04:06:30 AM »
The best server hosting solutions are provided by Hostzealot.com. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions, just give them a try.