Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: servers for video sites are needed  (Read 3305 times)

Trink

• View Profile
servers for video sites are needed
« on: May 03, 2016, 11:13:11 AM »
I'm looking for servers for running video sites and two hosts were advised me to try - hostsailor.com and hosting-marketers.com, which host is better to have a deal for me? Any ideas?

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: servers for video sites are needed
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 06:32:10 AM »
Disk space and bandwidth are two of the most essential features of any web hosting plan. What are your requirements?

I believe that you will find the best dedicated server if you check QHoster.com deals.
Server locations: UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore.
Payments: PayPal, Payza, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Litecoin, SolidTrust Pay, CashU, Ukash, OKPAY, EgoPay, paysafecard, Alipay, MoneyGram, Western Union, SOFORT Banking, QIWI, Bank transfer.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Morris

• View Profile
Re: servers for video sites are needed
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2016, 05:32:48 AM »
I suggest you to have more reliable options. According to my knowledge provisionhost.com is reputable host with helpful support and competitive prices. Servers work with neither glitches, nor outages.