Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: in terms of using a dedicated server ...  (Read 4703 times)

Pots

• View Profile
in terms of using a dedicated server ...
« on: June 06, 2016, 08:09:42 AM »
Hostsailor.com and yougottohaveithosting.co.za servers are to my liking and they are able to satisfy all me demands but I am in two mind which way is better to follow? Any ideas?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: in terms of using a dedicated server ...
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 06:24:30 AM »
Touching on the point above, the first thing that needs to be determined is your individual needs and what you are looking to accomplish.

You can rely on Swissns.ch - they offer nice dedicated hosting packages with server locations in Germany and France.
They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently. Speed and Uptime have been great. I like this host.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2016, 05:06:17 AM »
   I think you'd better do comparison of offers and pick the best one. I have noticed Hostzealot.com is nice place to get dedi plans. Servers are affordable ans working perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2016, 05:56:38 AM »
I know that with Hostzealot.com everything is working fast. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to treat customers.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2016, 04:01:24 AM »
i suggest to use servers from a1dedicatedservers.com. They are focused on providing dedicated server hosting, the prices are reasonable, when the level of service and support are high.

Annamr

• View Profile
in terms of using a dedicated server
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2016, 10:56:41 AM »
guys Д± have linux mint.so I want creat dedicated server.how Д± creat new server ? Д± need same video

___
XRumer 12.0.17 + SocPlugin: Modern program for posting in FB, VK, OK, Mamba