Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS account from a time-tested comapny  (Read 3788 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
VPS account from a time-tested comapny
« on: June 17, 2016, 11:51:44 AM »
I'm looking for  a decent VPS at low prices and two hosts were advised me to have a look at - a2hosting.com and bekserver.de, what do you think of their  activity in the Internet?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: VPS account from a time-tested comapny
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 05:09:24 AM »
Now, people no longer believe that cheap hosting plans are synonymous with low quality and poor service.

I was really impressed by SolVPS.com and their cheap Linux and Windows vps hosting solutions based on ssd storage.
They are available 24/7 on live chat, email and phone.
They are really the most friendly host company I have ever worked with.
Use coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2016, 04:56:26 AM »
 If you are looking for best VPS host you can rely on hostwinds.com. You will receive high uptime, solid servers and helpful tech staff.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2016, 05:31:03 AM »
  According to my knowledge with Hostwinds.com everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to optimize their servers to reach best performance.