Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Need vps for forum discussion board phpBB  (Read 6644 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
Need vps for forum discussion board phpBB
« on: December 20, 2016, 03:10:56 AM »
Need to host a forum discussion board phpBB and need help to choose reliable Linux VPS hosting US.
What your views on SolVPS.com and their linux vps hosting deals?
Do they offer discounts?

Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

techie

• View Profile
Re: Need vps for forum discussion board phpBB
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2016, 06:10:59 AM »
 I'd say that Kvchosting.com would be best option to get fast vps hosting. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2016, 07:12:11 AM »
Take a look at Hostingsource.com ssd vps hosting deals. Servers are super fast, located in US.
They're cheap, bandwidth is plenty and domains unlimited but you get what you pay for! You can also check their facebook page: facebook.com/HostingSource

"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2016, 06:53:08 AM »
Check out deals from Hostwinds.com, they are perfectly suitable for your needs. Their ssd vps solutions are fast and stable with no glitches or slowdowns.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2016, 03:47:34 AM »
New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.

I and a friend decided to go in on a VPS and we chose SolVPS.com. The service is great! It's a lot faster than my previous shared web hosting.
They run specials for new clients - they've passed on the savings to me.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2017, 06:11:45 AM »
I suggest you to compare offers and choose the best. I can say Kvchosting.com is offering high quality vps hosting solutions with highest uptime, responsive tech staff and nice features at low pricing.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2017, 07:31:04 AM »
Hostingsource.com VPS deals are worth trying.
Their support is very down to earth and easy to talk to when I need assistance. The fact that you can get support on whenever you need 24/7 is pretty awesome too.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2017, 05:10:09 AM »
The Service has been great, I would recommend SolVPS.com to anyone. The things that impressed me that their support was very helpful with setting up my websites. I paid via Paypal and they activated my account instantly. They have no setup fees, no hidden fees.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2017, 06:02:10 AM »
I'd say Kvchosting.com would be really quality host to deal with. I have been building websites for years, and have gone through many web hosts. This is the first which has not once yet let me down.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2017, 03:55:01 AM »
I wouldn't move from SolVPS.com for anything, not while it's working as great as now!
I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2017, 06:31:58 AM »
If you want to host a forum, you can rely on 4Goodhosting.com. I have had a lot of positive experience with this host. Their support is very responsive. They are always online 24 hours and the responses are fast which only takes few minutes often with full solution. Servers are fast and effecient. I haven't experience any downtime or outates. Go ahead and give them some try.