Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: I need 10 GB server. USA  (Read 976 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
I need 10 GB server. USA
« on: July 17, 2023, 03:09:30 AM »
Hello,
I have been looking for good dedicated server solution in the USA.
I managed to find https://gthost.com/.
Are they good enough?
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: I need 10 GB server. USA
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2023, 03:52:19 AM »
Very happy with my switch to Webhost.pro cheap dedicated servers. Excellent customer service. I can't rave enough about them.
Good set up for ecommerce sites, the cPanel is excellent and choice of shopping karts is varied and very easy to set up.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2023, 05:44:32 AM »
USA - 10 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Santa Clara, Seattle. Canada - 3 locations: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver. Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris. I can't say enough good things about GTHost.com host. Finally I signed up with their instant servers. I had no idea about them but after three months I can about them and it is really good.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2023, 12:16:10 AM »
Well, the sales process was super quick and nice and the account was setup and running within 20 mins.
So far I have no downtime. The GTHost.com server hosting system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2023, 11:36:09 AM »
QHoster.com and planethoster.com servers are well-balanced and low cost.
They are very reliable hosting companies. The support staff is professional, the servers are well maintained, and most importantly, the companies take their customers with respect.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2023, 12:45:38 AM »
It turns out that GTHost.com server hosting has been simply a pleasure to deal with as I know anyone who needs help appreciates the relief one feels when they can readily contact a real, live person quickly and who is knowledgeable enough to answer your questions. Also choose from a wide range of options with our customizable packages which include choices for speed, location, cost, and storage.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!