Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Best VPS account to sign up with ...  (Read 2401 times)

Pots

• View Profile
Best VPS account to sign up with ...
« on: May 29, 2024, 03:02:37 PM »
VPS accounts from hostsailor.com and rockhoster.com are attractive for me and I am in two minds which way is better to follow?
Any ideas?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: Best VPS account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2024, 02:55:06 AM »
I've been moving from host to host trying different ones out, and so far Rockhoster.com low-cost Linux VPS been the best. Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2024, 05:32:59 AM »
Try out the web hosting service, MyResellerHome. Our VPS hosting packages begin at $59.95 per month. It features services such as operating system selection, free SSL, full root access, fully managed, and many more. Please see your website for more details.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

Sara1Ashraf

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2024, 06:17:32 AM »
If you're looking for a reliable VPS account,  then also you can try Hostbillo Hosting Solutions. They offer a good mix of affordability and performance. Their VPS hosting plans come with plenty of resources, full root access, and the ability to easily scale as your needs grow. Hostbillo also has great uptime and responsive customer support, which is crucial if you run into any issues. Whether you're running a small business or a growing website, Hostbillo's VPS hosting can provide the flexibility and reliability you need without breaking the bank. Also currently summer sale is live on its website where you can get its VPS plan at half rate and save money.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2024, 04:39:02 AM »
We'll be with Profvds.com VPS in Europe for a long time to come I think. And would recommend anyone to give them a try. Get 15% off the price on all vps hosting plans with the promo code - VPSPROFVDS.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2024, 11:59:57 PM »
M2Host offers cost-effective and dependable web hosting plans. Our VPS hosting plans start at $30 per month. It has features such as 24/7 customer support, full root access, free migration, and free setup, among others. You can learn more about us by visiting our website.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2024, 03:54:56 AM »
Been with Greenwebpage.com vps hosting for 7 months now and they continue to be a great web host. Issues are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
Their technicians were very patient with me and helped me through the process. Just what I needed. Well done.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2024, 12:16:14 AM »
Do not go to the sites that say top 10 hosting or anything of the likes because those are affiliate sites and for them the best host will be the one that pays them the most for passing you on to them.

If you want a web-host where an actual human being returns your e-mails, then Rockhoster.com low-cost Linux VPS is definitely for you.
The service offers me a lot of freedom when creating/modifying my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff. They are the best.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2024, 06:19:24 AM »
If your project requires more resources and stability, VPS from hostpro.com is what you need. They provide powerful servers that ensure high performance and uninterrupted operation of your website or application. You get full control over the server, allowing you to optimize its performance for your specific needs. In addition, hostpro.com offers excellent technical support that is always ready to help you in any situation.