Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Right server provider ... what is that?  (Read 1880 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
Right server provider ... what is that?
« on: June 11, 2024, 02:44:16 PM »
Comparing servers from legionbox.com and planethoster.com, which account is better to sign up with and why?

m2host

• View Profile
Re: Right server provider ... what is that?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2024, 12:34:14 AM »
When it comes to the reliability of web hosting services, M2Host comes first. Our web hosting plans are affordable and reliable. Our plan starts at just $1 per month. It includes services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, and more. For more information, please visit our website.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2024, 02:35:10 AM »
Well, GTHost.com has been a great experience for me. Excellent value hosting packages and a service that I cannot fault, plus a sense of humour.
You can try their Los Angeles servers. Network hardware is only Juniper, all routers are already 100G and uplinks are 100G. They use SSD and HDD only Enterprise.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2024, 04:18:59 AM »
No complaints so far, and I recommend Hostingsource.com web host to anyone who wants to host multiple domain names on the same server for a nominal cost.
Uptime and reliability has been outstanding. Their servers are solid stable and never have a problem. Get Dedicated servers - 50% first month discount.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2024, 12:17:41 PM »
Servers from hostingsource.com and swisslayer.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
An amazing service and available 24/7, which is perfect for me. I am a night person and always contact them in the early am. They are very knowledgeable and make me feel they can handle whatever it is.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2024, 05:32:50 AM »
Take a look at OBhost.net Dedicated Server - For IPv4 Subnet List, Please Contact Sales.
Get 30%, 50%, 90% OFF Summer Sale Special! Use coupon code: "Summersale24" - Discount will be applied when going to payment gateway.
As for their servers, they are really fast. I can definitely recommend them!
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn