Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Require: 500 gbs of HD - VPS or dedicated server?  (Read 356 times)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Require: 500 gbs of HD - VPS or dedicated server?
« on: June 14, 2024, 03:57:11 AM »
Require: 500 gbs of HD, 24 GBs - RAM, Linux, 12 TBs of bandwidth.
The I found is GTHost.com - their dedicated server hosting plans look great and their servers are located in US.
Is it reliable web hosting provider? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about their services?

Any alternatives with servers in US please?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
Re: Require: 500 gbs of HD - VPS or dedicated server?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2024, 10:56:29 AM »
I'd draw your attention to deals from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com as they are proven to be the best in delivering dedicated servers on sweet terms.
Not much story:
- Came to them due to low cost.
- Am staying with them because of low cost and good support.
- Importantly I find people there with 24/7 are caring.
- Am happy with their work.

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: Require: 500 gbs of HD - VPS or dedicated server?
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2024, 12:14:06 AM »
You can try GTHost.com Chicago servers. Low-cost trial starting at $5/day. Discount program - pay for 3, 6, 12 months - get 5%, 10%, 15% discount.
They work to ensure the customers are completely satisfied with their servers and this is why they offer short contracts. Short term contracts allow you greater flexibility, service and peace of mind. 
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)