Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Right shared account to sign up with ...  (Read 1561 times)

Childs

• View Profile
Right shared account to sign up with ...
« on: June 17, 2024, 01:34:52 PM »
Shared accounts from libertyvps.net and planethoster.com are enticing for me and I wonder which way is better to go and why?

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
Re: Right shared account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2024, 08:21:05 PM »
I recommend using shared hosting services from hostpro.com if you need an efficient and cost-effective solution for hosting your website. Hostpro.com offers excellent performance and high reliability of its servers, which is essential to ensure the stable operation of your web project. Thanks to the easy-to-use control panel, you can easily administer your website without any special technical knowledge. In addition, hostpro.com provides excellent customer support, ready to help at any time.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2024, 05:49:03 AM »
Great host, haven't had any problems so far. I like NetShop-isp.com.cy support, where you can talk to their support team on msn, but they aren't on 24/7 which would be better.
Easy to use, friendly interface + fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 5 minutes of posting.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2024, 11:46:27 PM »
Try out MyResellerHome, for the best shared hosting plans. Our web hosting plan starts at $2/m. It includes features like 24/7 customer support, free site migration, free setup, free website builder, and more. For more information, please visit our website.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2024, 04:33:15 AM »
I found centoserver.com web host and needed to transfer my files to their shared hosting account. Stable servers located in Europe.
I couldn't have done it without support team, their replies were quick and the instructions were easy to follow, which made it possible for even a non-techie like me to do.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2024, 05:11:47 AM »
Check out the M2Host website for a dependable and reasonably priced web hosting service. We provide a shared hosting package for $1 per month that includes services such as backup, DDoS protection, SiteJet builder, and more.