Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS to buy ...  (Read 1266 times)

Gans

• View Profile
VPS to buy ...
« on: August 17, 2023, 12:25:30 PM »
Should I use a VPS from inet.ws or hosting.co.uk?

davids007

• View Profile
Re: VPS to buy ...
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2023, 10:37:52 PM »
bodHOST offers reliable and cheap VPS hosting solutions with a focus on simplicity and scalability. They have data centers located worldwide, SSD storage, and straightforward pricing plans. bodHOST is known for its developer-friendly environment and extensive documentation.

High-performance infrastructure
24/7 monitoring and support
Advanced security measures
Multiple Linux OS options

Limited Time Offer: Get 25% OFF on bodHOST VPS Hosting using code VS25! Don't miss out on this incredible deal!

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2023, 02:34:07 AM »
Make sure you'll have something like a personal representative or sales representative in the hosting provider so you can easily deal with various issues related to service usage.

I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with Hostnamaste.com kvm vps! Worth my money and I will continue doing business with them.
The site has always powered my social networking site with ease, no matter how much burst in traffic i get, it still runs very fast.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2023, 05:58:00 AM »
M2Host offers the best and most affordable web hosting solutions. Our web hosting's basic VPS hosting plan is just $30/mo. It includes services like Control Panel - cPanel/ WHM, Choice of Operating Systems, Remote SSH Access, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2023, 02:16:32 AM »
All in all, ProfVDS.com is unique, fun, responsible and interacts with the customer. Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers.
The site has always powered my social networking site with ease, no matter how much burst in traffic i get, it still runs very fast.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2023, 11:11:22 AM »
The best VPS accounts are available from hostingsource.com (the VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans) and scalahosting.com.
They truly have the best services. Not to mention, great speed and amazing support.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2023, 02:52:03 AM »
From my experience with kvchosting.net ssd vps, I can honestly and easily recommend them as the host for your web site and email service.
I am happy with the customer service and am also happy with the control panel.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2023, 01:37:56 AM »
Impressed by Hosting.co.uk hacked site repair solution. Very happy so far and my sites are loading much quicker and I am now in control of my server, no limitations and fully managed so if there is anything I would like to experiment with I know I have the help at hand.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2023, 06:11:20 AM »
MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our basic plan for VPS hosting starts at just $59.95 per month. It includes services like Free Domain, Free Lets Encrypt SSL and Free Data Transfer and more. For more details, please visit our website.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support