Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Which VPS is better to sign up with?  (Read 1002 times)

Pots

• View Profile
Which VPS is better to sign up with?
« on: October 05, 2023, 01:27:32 PM »
Which VPS (inet.ws or owned-networks.net) is better to sign up with?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: Which VPS is better to sign up with?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2023, 05:15:44 AM »
Great prices, and you get everything you need for successful running of web sites which I believe to be essential when moving to a new host.
Give ProfVDS.com EU vps a try. Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2023, 11:53:05 AM »
KVChosting.net and inet.ws VPS accounts are worth trying.
They are the only web hosting companies that are web hosting and support that our websites need.  Also, they provide a 24/7 support service.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2023, 06:45:40 AM »
In addition to good pricing, uptime and support, GTHost.com vps host also provides a very nice control panel with a large list of functions some of which cost extra at other hosting providers. Hot-Swappable Redundant Power Supplies, Fans and Drive Trays.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2023, 02:52:21 AM »
I believe there's a sense in making comparison research for their plans.
Happy using BlazingFast.Host vps. I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2023, 01:33:46 AM »
Just realized after over 2 years, that I've never had real problems with Exmasters.com vps hosting service!
No calls needed, no downtime, no virus/hacker problems, so good that I haven't even thought about it.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

davids007

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2023, 04:12:32 AM »
bodHOST is a web hosting provider that offers affordable VPS hosting solutions designed to meet the needs of businesses of all sizes. With multiple data center locations, robust infrastructure, and reliable performance, bodHOST's VPS hosting is ideal for those requiring flexibility, scalability, and security. The company offers a range of plans and features, including advanced firewalls, weekly backups, and 24/7 support, to ensure that customers can build and run their websites and applications with ease.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2023, 06:25:18 AM »
M2Host offers web hosting services at affordable prices. Our web hosting services for VPS start at just $30 per month. It includes services like Remote SSH Access, Rvsite builder PRO, and more. For more information, please visit our website.