Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Solid server provider ...  (Read 1265 times)

Trink

• View Profile
Solid server provider ...
« on: November 16, 2022, 12:38:00 PM »
Comparing servers from legionbox.com and planethoster.com, which account should I have a deal with and why?

davids007

• View Profile
Re: Solid server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2022, 02:12:38 AM »
I've been using bodHOST's VPS hosting service for more than two years, and I've never had a problem. I contacted their support and explained my needs; they promptly replied, were very kind, and provided me with all the information I required.

After searching for a suitable VPS for ten minutes, they found one. All I can say about their assistance is that they provided help that I could use and easily understand in response to my queries in double-quick time.

bodHOST is bringing you a Special Black Friday offer! With Managed and Reliable Servers and SSD storage, High customization and get FLAT 50% OFF on all VPS Hosting Solutions. Use Treat Code: VPS50 to avail this incredible Black Friday deal

Dedicated Server Hosting Starting from $12.49/mo with using code VPS50 Only! Hurry Up! Unlock this offer right away before it expires. Valid till 5th Dec 2022

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2022, 02:33:26 AM »
Excellent and timely tech support, very affordable. Highly recommend GTHost.com instant servers.
This web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications; very professional, prompt, and friendly administration.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2022, 12:29:19 PM »
Deals from legionbox.com and planethoster.com are reliable and trustworthy enough to sign up with.
These guys talk the talk and they walk the walk. They appear to genuinely care and understand the value and importance of their customers.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2022, 09:10:08 AM »
OwnWebServers is one of the biggest names in the hosting market overall. It provides multiple types of plans, ranging from basic shared servers to dedicated options.

Here’s what you get with the Standard dedicated server plan, in terms of hardware:

CPU: 6-core CPU clocked at 2.4 GHz
RAM: 32 GB
Bandwidth: 5 TB
Storage: 2 X 1TB SSD

Get 10% OFF on Dedicated Servers Hosting plans. Use coupon code DH10 during checkout.

Xeon E5 2620v3 - 6 Cores CPU

• Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
• 6 Cores
• 2.4GHz
• 15MB
• RAM : 32GB
• STORAGE (HW RAID) : 2 X 1TB SSD
• Operating System: Centos 7
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support
• DDOS Security: Optional

>>>> Price $94.50 /mo.. With using code DH10 | Order Now
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2022, 03:38:24 AM »
I'd like to sincerely thank the guys from Centohost.com for the excellent service they provide.
The excellent customer service and technical skills are the best advertisment of this people! Try their dedicated hosting and you'll not regret a thing.
Also, always chat online service available.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2022, 05:51:21 AM »
I can recommend you try to compare rates, features, compatibility, performance, and reliability.
Take a look at xxiwebhosting.com thailand dedicated server. Good communication and customer service are key to great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2022, 04:14:47 AM »
When it comes to hosting I prefer to deal with trusted and reputed brands like NetShop ISP - wonderful dedicated servers.
Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore, Hong Kong + IP leasing, BGP Routing and LOA Announcements accepted.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)