Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Solid server provider ...  (Read 1281 times)

Trink

• View Profile
Solid server provider ...
« on: December 14, 2022, 12:22:05 PM »
Should I have a deal with either legionbox.com or planethoster.com?

davids007

• View Profile
Re: Solid server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2022, 11:34:39 PM »
When looking for a solid server provider, there are a few key factors to consider. First, you should look for a provider that offers a high uptime guarantee, as this ensures that your server will be available and running smoothly for the majority of the time. Second, you should consider the provider's reputation and customer support, as this will give you an idea of the level of service you can expect. Finally, be sure to compare prices and features between different providers to find the best fit for your needs.

bodHOST comes in swinging with a very bold claim right out of the gate: 100% uptime. Is this true? Well, bodHOST tells you not to worry about it because it’ll reimburse you for any downtime you do experience. It’s also towards the cheaper end of the pricing spectrum, with a starting price of only $24.99 per month.

You can save 50% OFF on VPS Hosting - Use Code VPS50. Hurry Up avail of this offer now!

View more Offers: https://www.bodhost.com/blog/christmas-web-hosting-offers-2022/
« Last Edit: December 14, 2022, 11:54:59 PM by davids007 »

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2022, 04:38:59 AM »
It's too soon for me to fully rate everything having to do with GTHost.com instant server hosting, but I can already see great things! I have not used any of the tools provided, but they have them and that is what matters to me right now. USA - 10 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Santa Clara, Seattle. Canada - 3 locations: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver. Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2022, 12:08:30 AM »
Believe xxiwebhosting.com is flexible enough to meet your specific requirements. It's the best dedicated server thailand option.
Experts are able to help you with everything you may need (scripts installation, etc.) for free. Their professionals are able to customize any services/features you may need.   
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2022, 05:53:15 AM »
You can trust HostingWalay.pk - the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.
I'm impressed with their New Year's Special upto 45% off the price! Really great service!
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2023, 11:08:53 AM »
KVChosting.net and rightservers.com servers are worth your attention.
Their machines are quickly and solid. Faster than almost every other hosting companies that I've attempted. My strategy still includes a uptime of 100% without the interruptions.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2023, 07:29:25 AM »
Believe Webhost.pro is flexible enough to meet your specific needs. Recommend their cheap dedicated servers.
The service is excellent the speed and reliability of the servers is awesome and the price is more than reasonable.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

etechsupport

• Technical Support
    • View Profile
    • Premier Сasual Dating - True Females
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2023, 02:37:52 AM »
Hi, If you are looking for the best solid server provider then I will suggest you for the eTechSupport. eTechSupport is an outsourced web hosting support provider in the current market. If you see, the services and the prices are too affordable.

Here is the list of the services:

1. Web Hosting Support
2. Cloud Infra Management
3. Virtualization Support
4. 24×7 Server Management (cPanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin)
5. 24×7 Server Monitoring
6. Server Migration as a Service
7. Backups as a Service
8. Dedicated L1, L2, L3 Staffing

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact one of our sales representatives through LiveChat/Skype or fill out this form. We'll be pleased to answer any questions and provide you with an all-inclusive custom estimate. We're also willing to provide a 7-day free trial to allow you to evaluate our service, support, and experience.