Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: planethoster.com vs hostsailor.com  (Read 2345 times)

Trink

• View Profile
planethoster.com vs hostsailor.com
« on: June 21, 2024, 01:59:35 PM »
Servers from planethoster.com and hostsailor.com are enticing for me and I wonder which way I should go as I plan to host a blog?

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
Re: planethoster.com vs hostsailor.com
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2024, 08:20:00 PM »
If you are looking for a stable and productive hosting solution for your web project, consider a VPS from hostpro.com. This provider offers a high level of performance and reliability, which is critical for websites with high traffic or specific resource requirements. You will be able to fully control the settings of your server, which will allow you to optimize its performance for your needs. In addition, hostpro.com provides excellent technical support that is always ready to help.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2024, 01:41:49 AM »
Take a look at Regvps.com server hosting solutions. Server E5-2680 - $59/month, CPU Intel Xeon E5-2680, RAM 16GB, SSD 100GB, Bandwidth 10TB, Location USA, Los Angeles.
The bare metal server comes with 100Mbps public and private network uplinks, and you have the flexibility to upgrade or downgrade that connection based on your workloads.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2024, 12:06:54 AM »
When it comes to the reliability of web hosting services, M2Host comes first. Our web hosting plans are affordable and reliable. Our plan starts at just $1 per month. It includes services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, and more. For more information, please visit our website.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2024, 02:57:23 AM »
Excellent customer service. I can't rave enough about Hostsailor.com budget dedicated servers. Good set up for ecommerce sites, the cPanel is excellent and choice of shopping karts is varied and very easy to set up. WordPress install and all the basic features you would expect are better than most hosts at this price point.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2024, 02:51:45 AM »
I would like to say that I am fully satisfied dealing with Hostsailor.com web host. 
I like their features:
-Excellent Customer Service, very quick response times day and night
-very little downtime
-Quick to address issues as they arise
-Nice pricing
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2024, 03:01:46 AM »
My site is always up. I've never had any down time. Never had any problem with HostSailor.com server hosting. Their uptime is outstanding and the host places emphasis on systems administration. The add-ons work a high percentage of the time. Their rates are really affordable and you really should take a look at them if you want to create a site or transfer from an old host!
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)