Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Looking for 5TB storage server  (Read 1895 times)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Looking for 5TB storage server
« on: August 09, 2024, 03:00:54 AM »
Hello,
I’m looking for a storage server in the US, can anyone recommend provider with this kind of server?
Ideal price is less than $100 per server, I’m willing to pre pay for over half year.
What are your views on GTHost.com USA servers? Can I trust them?
Thanks!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
Re: Looking for 5TB storage server
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2024, 01:27:24 PM »
Right servers can be got from time-tested companies, I mean hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
The price-quality ratio is among the best I've met. The server administration dashboard is a very nice and professional, which gives me a great experience. Quick response time! I highly recommend them.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2024, 04:22:49 AM »
Excellent and fast service, excellent stuff for open source project like Joomla, Mambo, etc. and good prices and tutorial for all level´s knowledgeable people.
Happy running my sites at one of GTHost.com Ashburn servers. After hitting the monthly traffic limit at the maximum speed, you'll be switched to an unlimited plan at 10 Mbit/s.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

davids007

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2024, 11:13:24 PM »
Looking for affordable and reliable VPS hosting? Look no further than bodHOST and take advantage of their sale - 15% off on the best VPS hosting with coupon code VPS15. With state-of-the-art data centers and expert support 24/7/365, bodHOST is the perfect solution for anyone looking to host their website or application on a virtual private server.

High-performance infrastructure
24/7 monitoring and support
Advanced security measures
Multiple Linux OS options

Don't miss out on this great deal!
bodHOST.com - Managed Web Hosting USA.
█ Ultra-Fast Cloud Shared and Pay-By-Use Reseller Hosting Powered by LiteSpeed!
█ cPanel • Free SSL • 100% Uptime SLA • 24/7 Support

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2024, 12:37:53 PM »
Servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services with high uptime and quality support. My overall experience has been stellar. The only downside is I wish I would have found them sooner. Great work and keep up the great service.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2024, 07:00:30 AM »
Think this GTHost.com dedicated hosting package will work fine: 1xE5-2695v4, 64GB, 2x960GB SSD, 500M Unmetered starting at $129.
They work to ensure the customers are completely satisfied with their servers and this is why they offer short contracts. Short term contracts allow you greater flexibility, service and peace of mind. 
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2024, 03:53:58 AM »
Well, GTHost.com interface is actually a dream for techies, I've been with many hosting providers over the last ten years, dropping in and out with my interest in websites.
Like their server packages in multiple locations. Easy to use interface. The pricing is very reasonable. If you ask me, I like this package: 2xE5-2650v2, 256GB, 2x480GB SSD, 500M Unmetered starting at $149.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2024, 03:41:21 AM »
Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.
Check on the disk space allocation, bandwidth, security features, traffic flow, e-mail storage capacity, and the kind of multiple domain accounts.

Pretty good dedicated servers you can get from: Allwebhost.com and DataPacket.net web hosts.
The abundance of good feedbacks about this web host makes it the most preferable. Customer safety is the main goal for these folks. They are able to pass on the savings to you.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn