Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Cloud VPS hosting in Canada please?  (Read 3744 times)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Cloud VPS hosting in Canada please?
« on: May 29, 2018, 07:23:02 AM »
If you need to buy a cloud VPS hosting solution in Canada, what provider would you use?
What can you say about rightservers.com and their server stability?
Can I trust them?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Pots

• View Profile
Re: Cloud VPS hosting in Canada please?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2018, 08:39:22 AM »
Have a look at VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net.
Excellent - say no more! They have a fabulous service, community and I have learnt so much from support. They are always there to help. Thank you! Their technical support  is amazing.

Flippin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2018, 09:08:25 AM »
If you need to buy a cloud VPS hosting solution in Canada, what provider would you use?
What can you say about Home Pursuits and rightservers.com and their server stability?
Can I trust them?

Are their prices competitive too, Pots?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2022, 01:38:45 AM by Flippin »

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2018, 04:29:47 AM »
The most impressive aspect of Rightservers.com is the reaction time for technical queries.
Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help.

My last webhost would sometimes take days to respond to your help ticket.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2018, 08:32:03 PM »
A global hosting service that could be a great fit is DreamHost. It’s a reliable, affordable and highly secured web hosting solution. Already using them for a couple of years, on a numerous websites. Great uptime and support when I need it. Oh, and they are a non-EIG company!

In additional to my personal experience, it’s one of the biggest hosting companies out there - over 400,000 active customers and hosting over 1.5 million sites. Tons of experience!

They even go so far as to offer crazy things like a 97-day money back guarantee and promise 100% uptime (or you get refunded).

With this web hosting, you will get unlimited storage, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited domains, a streaming server, a jabber server, and full shell access. The full package, highly recommended!