Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: server with premium network  (Read 7072 times)

Morris

• View Profile
server with premium network
« on: February 03, 2016, 06:06:25 AM »
Hello! Which hosts are provided with premium network? My requirements are: really solid network, skilled support and powerful hardware. I'm just trying to create a short list of three or so providers. By the way how is eastwesthost.com? Reliable or not? Thanks!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 06:17:05 AM by Morris »

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: server with premium network
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 06:11:43 AM »
Have been very happy with pirateshosting.net service.
Uptime is good. They are not deceptive as most others whose claims are later found false. Their LIVE support is very quick and agent will get to you in a seconds.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2016, 05:16:19 AM »
  My recommendation is to do comparison of offers and choose the best fit. I can name rackend.net that is delivering reliable server hosting services and stable network. Their servers are rock-solid and support know what to do.

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2016, 08:59:01 AM »
I'd recommend you to use servers from wmd.hosting, this host has well-balanced servers with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
Support is active around the clock and prices are competitive.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2016, 03:41:24 AM »
I think you must go with other options like 4Goodhosting.com. I am 100% sure these guys will do everything they can to serve you well. Based on my long time use and experience, the service is exceptional. My sites has been running fast and smooth. Pricing is always reasonable. The most impressive part of the service is the 24 hours support. Its very helpful especially when I need a quick support. They respond in few minutes often with full solution.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2016, 03:45:51 AM »
I have noticed provisionhost.com would be best option to get server solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2016, 07:09:41 AM »
I'd recommend you to use servers from ir-hosting.com and panamaserver.com, their prices are unbelievably low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans  and having deals with them means your business is in the firm hands.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2016, 07:09:05 AM »
Tunevps.com have been hosting my site for 7 months now with no outages.
Price is great, reliability is great and I would definitely recommend them to others.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2016, 03:15:06 AM »
  Going to use Hostzealot.com server deals. Their support is skilled and responsive. Plans are featured and low-cost, thanks for assistance.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2016, 03:23:12 AM »
 I can say Hostzealot.com is offering top server deals. They are experienced host with high performance, stable network and available team. Prices are reasonable.